Last Wednesday I found this motto taking over my life, “motivation low, boredom high.” Does this sound like you?
So, this right here isn’t advice on how to calm yourself with the onslaught of Covid-19 information. Instead, here are ideas on how to beat “motivation low, boredom high” which I have found … well … motivating and entertaining.
- Virtual happy hour – meet new people (https://www.facebook.com/events/572479450283550/).
- Video chat in place of text – avoid spelling errors (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/marco-polo-stay-in-touch/id912561374).
- Work ins – instead of work outs (https://www.facebook.com/planetfitness/).
- Express gratitude remotely – stay connected to your coworkers (https://bit.ly/3ajWbyQ)
- Play the Minimalism Game – purge! (https://youtu.be/s64GiwN3hCs)
Do you have ideas on how to beat “motivation low, boredom high”? Please share in the comments below.